Thursday, September 27, 2012

Early Zheph Skyre Page is Uploaded

Last night I posted page 23 of my Zheph Skyre web comic! I will therefore post page 24 tomorrow. I am excited that I have managed to update my web comic earlier than my predetermined schedule, especially considering that I have been working very hard on my animation as well. It maybe because my latest two pages have less details that I had to draw in them. I might be changing my update schedule to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It would be nice to get this story made faster. If I can't, then it will resume on Mondays and Thursdays only.


After witnessing that the sword this man is indeed solid metal, Zheph still appears to be quite cynical with no sign of fear. This mercenary is removing his hood and it appears to surprise Zheph.

No comments:

Post a Comment