Friday, September 28, 2012

Page 24 of Zheph Skyre is Up

I have uploaded page 24 of my Zheph Skyre web comic. I am truly hoping I that I can keep up with this schedule I have and provide the next page on Monday, as well as finish the animation for the 11 Second Club for this month. If things don't work out, I will have the schedule go back to the Monday and Thursday schedule instead of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday schedule.


Here Jahovac finally reveals his face. I didn't give this character a last name until just recently. His first name is based on the name "Jahova" for "God," and his last name "Fuerza" is the Spanish word for "Strength." So he is a man with the "Strength of a God." I gave Jahovac dark skin partially because I wanted to show that there are people of other ethnicity besides white and whatever our protagonist is. It is true that people in Anime can have eyes and hair of any color imaginable, but in my web comic I will only do that for people who are of a make-believe race. I suppose I could have made Zheph's skin color something else as well, but I have reasons for my choices.

Zheph is not interested nor dreads combat. Can you imagine why...?

No comments:

Post a Comment