Wednesday, September 26, 2012

20x200.com

My mother gave me this article to read from Better Homes and Gardens. If she didn't tear this sheet and write my name on it, I would have never even seen it because I never read Better Homes and Gardens. I myself don't usually have a need to.


However, this article is about Jen Beckman, founder and CEO of 20x200.com. Supposedly this article says that Beckman had started an online gallery for homeowners searching for inexpensive art and new artists seeking exposure. I visited this website to see if that were true, but currently they are not taking any submissions. It appears that this website company is currently stocked with artwork. However, the article does say that the website will have a rotating selection, so eventually they might need more artwork. Nevertheless, I submitted an email with a link to my portfolio website attached to it.


I am not entirely sure 20x200.com will accept my current work, as the website doesn't have fantasy or science fiction artwork as a category. It is a website for home friendly artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment