Monday, September 3, 2012

Page 16 of the Zheph Skyre Web Comic and August's Failure Animation


Here is page 16 of my Zheph Skyre web comic. We get to see one of the hooded figure's face, and a small hint as to the relationship he has with the protagonist.


Also, here is my failure of the 11 Second Club animation for August. I realized why certain things weren't working well for me, and I realized a better method of going about it.

I tried to make the eyes a solid object and just move, rotate, and re-size them along with the pupils as a separate object. I should have put the eyes and the pupils together into a movie clip so that I could just edit the entire eyes without editing the pupils separately.

I also realized that I wasn't managing my time as well as with my previous animation, so I should be all set now.

No comments:

Post a Comment