Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Page 51 and 52 of Zheph Skyre Finished


I have completed pages 51 and 52 of Zheph Skyre. I like how these pages look. I have never tried the black in the gutter. Usually that is used in manga for flashbacks. I decided to use that and a minor tint in the frames in order to display that it is clearly a flashback.

I wanted to show that Luther is completely sure of himself now on page 52. Whether or not his plan will work is still yet to be determined. Who might he have hired to track down Zheph? Where does our protagonist hide? Why does Vanessa seem uneasy about all of this?

I forgot to put the prices down in my store. If anyone buys anything through Paypal, it will show them how much each item is, but I definably want to show people the price for each item. I also should probably describe the images I have used to make these printed items.

I should also write up some descriptions about the fan art that I made in my fan art page.

No comments:

Post a Comment