Friday, January 4, 2013

Zheph Skyre Page 49 in Black and White


Here is page 49 of Zheph Skyre. Sir Luther makes an appearance again, and he appears to be as incapable as ever. Perhaps he will become more of a threat or asset as time moves on...

Sorry I haven't finished this page, but I have been trying to add more to the whole website in general. I am hoping that people will like this more and that Adsence will allow me to have adds.

I have added a list of other web comics that I like to the side of the web page. I have emailed the creators to see if they would mention my web comic somewhere on their websites.

I will have an update section at the bottom that will mention any conventions or other art related business I have coming up.

I also have a comment section at the bottom. I figured it might make it easier for viewers to leave comments on the page instead of coming to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment