Monday, January 7, 2013

Anime Boston Vs PAX East

I am definably going to Concord's Anime Convention, Connecticon whether or not I get to host a panel on my web comic. I might even try to get a table in the Online Media area if it is possible.

I am still trying to decide whether or not to go to Boston's video game convention, PAX East or Boston's Anime convention, Anime Boston. One of the reasons for my debate is because of how low my personal funds are right now. I still love going to these types of conventions though.

I will not go to Anime Boston unless I get a panel, an artist alley table, or both. I just don't see as much that I like at that convention anymore. Besides that, I want to be contributing to the conventions rather than just spending my money. I am getting to that age when I should be doing that. Besides, I am an artist in need of work and publicity.

I am not sure whether or not to go to PAX East. If I do, it probably won't be for the entire three day weekend. PAX East has a price of $70 compared to most conventions having a price of $40 to start with. I might go for two days. I can't seem to find any registrations for panels or art displays of any sort on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment