Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Page 53 of Zheph Skyre and I am Back on Twitter


I have uploaded page 53 of my Zheph Skyre web comic. Here we see Vanessa leaving the dinner table with her food. She seemed to be troubled at Luther's last comment, so what is she going to do? Her father and Luther appear to be clueless about her behavior, and her sisters are trying to give her a hard time. Vanessa's mother however appears to share her pain.

I have decided to try to update my Twitter account as much as I can. I'm not sure if I update it as often as my blog, or if I will be able to update both of them every day. I was suggested to update my Twitter feed before I try to get funding on Kickstarter. I could really use a new computer, and I might require some help to print this as a graphic novel once I am finished. I might even try to get funding to make this into an animation series some day if I get enough funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment