Friday, February 1, 2013

Page 55 and 56 of Zheph Skyre

I have finished both page 55 and 56 of my web comic Zheph Skyre.I am truly happy with the results and proud of myself since I managed this despite the fact that I have been working long hours at the Worcester Art Museum for Flora in Winter this week.


Page 55 was supposed to show a few things about the Queen and her daughter Vanessa. They have a loving relationship, the mother knows how uncomfortable this royal life is making Vanessa, at times they might not agree on everything despite having a healthier relationship than with the rest of the family, and Vanessa is making plans that her mother can support yet can not participate in.


I wanted page 56 to bring up a lot of questions for the reader. If you pay attention to the details within this story, it should be a little obvious at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment