Friday, February 15, 2013

Page 59 and 60 of Zheph Skyre


I have finished pages 59 and 60 of Zheph Skyre. For the most part, it is just Zheph and Vanessa conversing. I decided not to bother fitting the speech bubbles within the lines of the web comic anymore. I recently read a comic book where the speech bubbles were sometimes outside of the lines and I thought that looked interesting, so I decided to do it as well. It also helps shows more of the images when there is a lot of text.


 


Here we see the two of them embracing. I thought it would be funny if it sounded like Vanessa were crying, but reveal that she was smelling Zheph because he was smelling horrible.


Here I wanted to show that Vanessa is willing to take care of Zheph and tends to have to force it even if he resists. I thought it would be really funny for Vanessa to tell Zheph to get naked and he gets extremely embarrassed by it. I have had a weird relationship here and there where the girl would want to do certain weird things even though it wasn't really sexual. Sometimes guys just give into whatever girls want. In this case, Zheph really needs a bath after having rotten vegetables thrown at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment