Thursday, February 28, 2013

Page 63 Finished

 I have finished page 63 of my Zheph Skyre web comic. It is easy to see that there are more colors and shading in this page than before.


I decided a while ago to give Zheph a tail. I just didn't think that his eye and hair color were enough to make him outcast. There are plenty of other reasons I gave him a tail. One of the reasons would be it's practicality as long as it is strong enough of a tail to do certain tasks.

Again, Vanessa doesn't care about invading Zheph's personal space. However, Zheph sort of had it coming. He is so stubborn about the things he knows that he claims fantasy things do not exist. In a world where a boy with red and blonde hair, red eyes, and a tail can build impressive inventions with steam power, nothing should be shrugged off as impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment