Friday, February 8, 2013

Page 57 and 58 of Zheph Skyre

I have finished both page 57 and 58 of my web comic Zheph Skyre.



Something Vanessa and her mother have just spoken about has really gotten to Vanessa. What it is will be revealed very soon. And Zheph is making his appearance into the story again. I am glad I finally get to show the interaction between these two.


Here we see Zheph blushing as he speaks to Vanessa even though they know each other. It isn't hard to tell what is going through his mind right now. Now the question is, does Vanessa feel the same way about him or not?

I really enjoyed drawing Vanessa and Zheph in the panels first introducing them. I also really enjoyed drawing this panel as well. Here I was able to add more detail in Vanessa's eyes and I was a little more crucial with the shadowing on both of them considering their environment. I know I was bond to start off this drawing this web comic alright at first and progress as time went on, and I believe this is one of the good examples of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment