Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Free Drawing Club on Wednsdays at the Worcester Art Museum

I hadn't noticed until today (technically yesterday) when I was on the fourth floor that there was a table for a Free Drawing Club at the Worcester Art Museum. Whenever this table has been at the museum on a Wednesday, I have either not been working, or I have been scheduled for an area the table was not located in because it moves around. An intern was in charge of this table.


The intern asked people to draw a picture of a piece of art with paper and pencils he provides, and then he collects them. He takes pictures of them, but I don't know the other specifics about what he does with the sketches. Here's a sketch I drew of a fish from the fountain on the fourth floor and the actual fish from the fountain.





I think the sketches will be displayed somewhere eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment