Friday, March 8, 2013

Page 65 & 66 of Zheph Skyre

I have completed both page 65 and 66 of Zheph Skyre. Luckily there was a snow storm that allowed me to go home early and finish posting these page.


Here we see Zheph and Vanessa sharing a very nice moment, until Vanessa playfully jokes with Zheph. I wanted to covey on this page that people shouldn't allow others to get them down about their appearances, and that people shouldn't judge others on their appearances. I know that is an old lesson that has been taught numerous times, but I think it is worth telling again.


Here we see Zheph getting dressed after being bathed and having his bruises tended to. Zheph appears to be curious about Vanessa's dream even though he doesn't believe these dreams are predictions of the future. I wanted to show that Zheph was still interested in Vanessa's life even though they doesn't share the same opinions. Vanessa seems to feel uneasy about talking about it. She claims that Jahovac was all she saw in her dream, but her reaction doesn't convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment