Friday, March 22, 2013

Page 69 and 70 of Zheph Skyre Are Complete

I have managed to complete pages 69 and 70 of my Zheph Skyre web comic.


Here is page 69. I just wanted to show that Vanessa also enjoys books as well. Typically they are different books than what Zheph might read, but she appropriates them anyways. Zheph enjoys receiving her affection for the gift. It seems like more and more Zheph has a crush on her.

Here is page 70. I wanted to show that although Zheph has a crush on Vanessa that she is completely oblivious to it. However, she does not hesitate to touch Zheph all the time. Perhaps she has a crush on him too, though she might either be trying to hide it, or she doesn't realize it yet.

I had to get more large manga paper to draw this web comic on, but I was not able to get the same exact brand so a few of the measurements might be different on upcoming pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment