Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Vendor's Table at Anime Boston

I received an email from Anime Boston notifying me that the tables are available for vendors. I would have liked to have a table at the Artists' Alley, but the spaces were filled up with a random system so I am forced to find an alternate. Unfortunately, I will not be able to afford the $575 table space on my own. Therefore, I am offering to share this possible table space with anyone who is interested in selling merchandise at Anime Boston. We would equally share the space and the cost for the table. The more people there are who would like to share this table space, the better. I myself would be selling my artwork on prints, Magic cards, comic books, and will be promoting my web comic. If anyone is interested, please contact me through my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment