Monday, March 25, 2013

Breaking Bad

I was suggested to check out this television show called "Breaking Bad" that has been playing on A.M.C along with "The Walking Dead," and the first three seasons have been available on Netflix. I have finished watching the first season, which is only seven episodes, and it is awesome!


Bryan Cranston is very entertaining to watch. He can pull off being completely helpless to being very bad ass in an intelligent way. I was surprised considering the only other role I have ever seen him in was the father on the Fox television show "Malcolm in the Middle" which had a cast fully dedicated to humor. "Breaking Bad" has its funny moments, but it by far much more darker than the mainstream television show Cranston was on before. This show's premise focuses on the production of meth, which always makes the audience worry if the protagonist will get caught or get killed.

The rest of the cast is very good, but none seem to be nearly as good. Perhaps it is because of Cranston's character, which has the main focus and for good reasons.

I have heard various things about the other seasons. I will assess those on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment