Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Page 81 and Holden Community Television

I have uploaded page 81 of Zheph Skyre, but again it is in black and white.

I have begun to volunteer for Holden Community Television yesterday, and they asked me if I had any suggestions for television shows we could work on. Some shows HCTV have worked on were one about hiking, one about the "Taste of the Towns", and one about a magic show a local magician wanted to perform. I mentioned that I will be going to have a vendor's table at Anime Boston, and they automatically saw possibilities in that. They are going to lend me a camera and microphone in order to tape some of Anime Boston! I'm hoping this will be an opportunity for some publicity for my artwork and web comic as well as a chance for me to get a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment