Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Page 85 and 86 of Zheph Skyre & Today's Page

I have completed pages 85 and 86 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. I have been really busy with getting everything I have ready for Anime Boston which is why these pages took this long to color in.


Here we have page 85. Zheph's mom greets her two children with concern as they arrive covered in dirt. However, Zheph's father arrives covered in just as much filth.


Here we have page 86. Zheph's father greets his children now. They appear to have a difficult question for him. He tries to answer it the best he can, unfortunately the children appear to make it even worse. I was thinking of how difficult it can be for parents sometimes in real life.


I was trying to finish this picture I was making in time for Anime Boston. It seems as if I won't have enough time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment