Saturday, May 11, 2013

Page 83 and 84 of Zheph Are Up

I have uploaded page 83 and 84 of Zheph Skyre last night. I am really glad at how this page turned out considering it appears the next two pages are going to take a bit more effort.


On page 83, we have a flashback. I didn't want to be specific to when this is, but hopefully since I have the black between the frames helps give the hint. If it isn't clear, I will go back into it and make it clearer.


On page 84, we get to see Zheph, his sister, and his mother who is pregnant. I hope that it is clear that Zheph is younger right now. I wanted to show some flashbacks within this story because it would be weird without them. How else can I explain why a 14 year old inventor would be living by himself, be targeted by everyone in the city, and have a princess as a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment