Friday, January 20, 2012

Updates To My Portfolio Site



I just want to clarify, not everything I wanted to update to my portfolio site has been done, but I have it updated anyways. I know that there is still a lot more that can be done, but I have been busy lately and I know what I have improved so far is much better than what I had there before.

I was able to improve quite a few of the animated buttons, I have two pages for my still pictures, I have changed the wing designs around the star, I have put a skip button on the welcome page just in case people want to skip the intro, I have improved the intro, and I have put up two new animations in the storyboard section and the animation section.

I still have to improve some of the intro animations, put up some more pictures in the animation section, update the references section, and post a video of my 11 second animation when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment