Wednesday, August 1, 2012

11 Second Club August Sketch


I have decided to attempt at creating another animation for this month's 11 Second Competition. I am not entirely sure if I will be able to complete it by the end of the month with all that may go on, but I am going to try this again. The animation will definably not have as much detail as the last one where the character was always moving. That was just overkill. I will not allow this to interfere with updating my web comic though. If it comes to that, I will just drop the animation. These blog posts might be kept short, and perhaps less numerous for a while.

I think I will attempt to make two elves for this animation. One of the things my last animation was lacking was good character design. I figured this would be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment