Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chatham: Town at the Cape

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, but my grandparents only have one computer and people were on it for quite some time.


Yesterday I went on a bike ride with my mom from Hyannis to Chatham while we are down here at Cape Cod. It was very pleasant. Chatham is an interesting town with surprisingly a lot of art galleries, and some interesting history. My mom and I walked around in only four galleries, but we found lots of interesting pieces. Since we are here in the Cape, most of the art has the common theme of beaches, boats, the sea, or flowers. Since this is a tourist area, I guess that is what is popular.












There were some galleires that did not allow photographs inside. However, that didn't stop me from taking pictures of the outside of the galleries.






There was this pizza place called Carmine's where we got a calzone. It was very good and not too expensive.


Tomorrow I will post another page of my webcomic on this blog. I will have another post on Friday about  Cape Cod.

No comments:

Post a Comment