Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seagull Beach at Cape Cod and Holden Days


On Tuesday my parents, my grandparents, and I went to Seagull Beach in Cape Cod. The waves were small because there were no storms at sea anytime beforehand, but the water was warm.



The day was mostly just relaxing, however I ended up getting a sunburn on my chest despite the fact that I had covered myself with sunscreen.


Today I had a table at Holden Days with a few members of the Genesis Art Committee. We gave out a few flyers, business cards, and free post cards, but unfortunately we didn't sell much of our artwork. I was surprised because I thought people would at least buy my magnetic jigsaw puzzles. By the way things went, it doesn't appear that the Genesis Art Committee will try to have another table at Holden Days next year. I might try again at Holden Days or elsewhere once I print out shirts and mugs with Vistaprint.



There was quite a turnout for Holden Days this year.


Our booth was located behind the stage along Main Street, and there were decent bands playing.

1 comment:

  1. I have been to Cape Cod multiple times and I have never been to Seagull Beach. Your pictures look awesome though, I'm definitely looking at Cape Cod vacation rentals asap for next summer so I can go. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete