Monday, August 27, 2012

Page 14 of Zheph Skyre and Animation Cancelation


The fourteenth page of my Zheph Skyre web comic is up. As you can see, the protagonist is handling himself pretty well against these hooded thugs.

The animation for the 11 Second Club that I was going to make for this month won't be finished by this Friday. It appears I will have to skip this month's competition due to my visit to Cape Cod, the Holden Days tabling, my web comic, and other events that prevented me from completing this animation. It is too bad because this month's audio sounded interesting. I will have to wait and see whether or not next month's audio is good or not. If it is not in English than I won't do it. I thought I would apply to animation studios again after I completed this month's animation, but I can not wait. I am going to apply as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment