Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weapons Sketch #1


Here are some sketches of weapons for my Zheph Skyre web comic series. I had drawn them earlier in another sketchbook, but I lost it at Connecticon, so I had to redraw a few of them here. If anyone finds a small sketchbook with my sketches in it feel free to enjoy it.

The weapons in this sketch are for a ninja, a dwarf, an elf, a mage, and a shaman. I don't want to spoil too much about these characters before I introduce them. At least for the ninja's weapons, I took influence by an episode of "Deadliest Warrior" where they tested a Spartan Warrior against a Japanese ninja. I think they forgot to take into account on that episode that ninjas might work better at night, which was one of the reasons the ninja lost so badly. The other weapons are mostly inspired from "Dungeons and Dragons" and "World of Warcraft".

I will have sketches of weapons and other things done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment