Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Armor of Sins & Virtues



Here is a sketch I have for an idea of pieces of armor for my Zheph Skyre series. There's also a quick sketch of a character for an animation I was thinking of doing, but it is not important.

I have the Armor of Sins against the Armor of Virtues. After seeing both of the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime series and seeing the incredible Homonculi characters, I decided to look into the Seven Deadly Sins. I had no idea about the opposite list called the Seven Heavenly Virtues. I decided to incorporate both of them into two separate pieces of armor that certain characters in my web comic will wear.

On this sketch page, I have the Sword of Wrath verses the Sword of Patience, the Gauntlets of Greed verses the Gauntlets of Charity, the Boots of Sloth verses the Boots of Diligence, the Shield of Envy verses the Shield of Kindness, and the Helm of Pride verses the Helm of Humility. I still have four more armor pieces to finish sketching. These are rare weapons and armor in the world of Zheph Skyre, and they contain mysterious powers.

These maybe just the first sketches and might be altered later. Tomorrow I will post the next page of my web comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment