Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Again, Happy Fourth of July!


Today I went to the 4th of July Parade in Rutland MA. There were many things to see like tractors, floats, bands, farm animals, dancers, old cars, and even fight demonstrations. It was interesting.


There were quite a few people within the parade that were throwing candy out to the children on the sidelines. The children mostly scurried to grab as much candy as possible, but a good majority of them didn't grab any peppermint candies. I however like them and picked up a few as I passed by when the parade was over and we were going back to the car. It would be a shame to let good candy go to waste.


I have realized more and more that most of the floats and displays that come are all advertisements for something. I received two flyers for two different types of aerobics classes. Personally, I could do with less advertisements in life, but I understand that businesses must get customers somehow.








Again, I hope you all have a happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment