Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Connecticon 2012: Part 2


Here we have the program booklet for Connecticon 2012. I have no idea why there are only two characters from Japanese Anime while all of the others are entirely American cartoons.

There were numerous panels that I went to including a little bit of Anime Unscripted which was an improv show that was humorous.

I did check out the AMV contest, which had some decent Anime Music Videos, but I have seen much better.

I checked out parts of the Masquerade which had some decent costumes and some funny skits. I almost missed the Masquerade because I was waiting for the Questions and Answers with That Guy With the Glasses, but there were so many people waiting in line for that panel on Saturday that they had to have a second one in the main auditorium that could seat far more people. I found that extraordinary that Doug Walker agreed to it despite having to catch a plane right after the convention.

I went to Creating Indie Games, Creator's Roundtable and even Webseries Roundtable. All of these had some interesting tidbits that could help me out with figuring out what I can and should do with my talent.

I saw the panel for 50 Years of Anime Openings. It had a lot of Anime openings that I already knew of and some others that I found interesting.

I even went to the Dominic Deegan Questions and Answers panel. The webcomic is really cool, and it was interesting to find out what the creator was planning to do after the series ends in about ten months.

There were a lot of other panels I went to which were interesting. I did not go to the dance because I heard it was like a rave and it was more annoying than fun.

Tomorrow I will post the next page to my webcomic!

No comments:

Post a Comment