Thursday, July 5, 2012

11 Second Club July Results


The results for the 11 Second Club July 2012 competition are in. It seems that I got a better rating for my animation then the last three, but I still did not get nearly as high of a rank as I wanted to. I read the comments that were written for my animation and I agree with the criticisms. I have to figure out how to get the mouth of the character to move with the voice of the sound clip better.

Perhaps I don't require completely constant movement within a 2D animation as well. It just takes up much more time to animate in the end when I should be working on certain other parts of the animation.

The sound clip for this month sounds really promising, but I don't think I can do it this month. There is too much going on. I want to get my web-comic started again anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment