Thursday, July 19, 2012

Page Three of the Zheph Skyre Webcomic is Up


The next page of my Zheph Skyre webcomic is up. Here we have the main character introduced riding a strange, steam-punk vehicle. I based this vehicle that balances on one wheel from a picture of such a vehicle that may actually be produced I found online. I decided to use it for this storyline because it seemed interesting to me.

He is wearing a helmet for safety reasons, and I wanted to have a different panel where you see his face.

I may use this free $100 in Google advertising soon for this webcomic. I can not promote my portfolio page business wise, but the web comic has potential in that sense. The only question is how I might be able to gain advertisements on my webcomic website from other businesses. I would prefer not to have advertisements on my website which usually annoys people, but I want to start making money for my webcomic and the store is far from sustainable right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment