Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Joanne Boudreau


My aunt and uncle sent me a birthday card that I received in the mail today. On it there was this image of a piece of artwork printed on it by a friend of theirs, Joanne Boudreau. This particular peice is in a four part series of mixed media with watercolor, iridescent paint, and rice paper with a theme of a small New England Brook.

Unfortunately, this artist does not appear to have a website, as she is not a full time artist, but she does have an email address, so if you want to commission her to make some artwork or ask her to see more of her artwork feel free to send her a message. I thought this image looked nice. I see rocks, leaves and water, but it is abstract so different scenes may appear to different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment