Thursday, November 8, 2012

Zheph Skyre Page 36


Here is page 36 of Zheph Skyre. I consider this page to be very crucial in the series so far. Not only do we see what Zheph's weapon can do, but Zheph finally says his name. I can't believe I dragged out this many pages before I had the protagonist say his own name.

This is still only a little bit before where I left off in the web comic when I originally made it. I like this image this time around much more than last time. It is a defining look of him holding his double spear. And I didn't have the blades on fire in the previous version, which looks so much better this time around.


As you can see here, it does not look nearly as good as it does now. I have to mention that Zheph's hair looks better, his body proportions look better, how it looks when Zheph cuts through Jahovac's sword looks better, and even Jahovac looks better in my new version of this web comic. There were so many things I was struggling with before and now it seems like so much easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment