Friday, November 30, 2012

Chapter 1 of Zheph Skyre is Finished & Hypnotist Show

Here is page 42 of the Zheph Skyre web comic, the last page of Chapter 1. I decided to end this chapter with showing that Zheph could turn somethings as negative as getting hit in the face with a rotten tomato and using it for something beneficial. Also, I wanted to show a certain way of how Zheph can manage to survive when everyone in the city hates him.

I recall seeing experiments of using balloons to float fruit and vegetable gardens at high altitudes where they could possibly grow better than on the ground. I thought it would make sense for Zheph to do this in a city with a limited market of food. Of coarse he would have to do this in a place with high altitude that no one would be able to get to. I realized I could easily put these devises on top of a huge building that is abandoned. I wanted to show that Zheph is a great scavenger.

I want people to remember this lesson that I am trying to teach. Most people, if not all people, are forced to go through life with many difficulties and negative criticisms thrown at them. But life is what you make of it. Through hard work, determination, and a positive attitude, you can make it through life. Don't give up. It might seem cliche, but be all that you can be.


This was a picture I took at Holy Name High School tonight where I watched a hypnotist show. I have seen a funnier hypnotist show at my college where the hypnotist managed to get the people to say really funny things, but it was not age appropriate and there were younger people here. The hypnotist however did tell everyone to try their hardest at the end of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment