Thursday, November 15, 2012

Zheph Skyre Page 37 Finished


Here is page 37 of my Zheph Skyre web comic. There maybe some minor spots that I should touch up here and there, but for now I consider this finished. Again, I had to stay up late past midnight to finish this. I had work until later than usual today. I believe the flames are very time consuming to draw. I decided to change what Jahovac says at the end of this panel because I think this is funnier.

As a warrior, Jahovac believes Zheph should finish him off as he has won the fight. Zheph however does not want to. Why does this bother Jahovac this much? And what is Zheph going to do about that fire?

I added a number counter to my web comic in order to keep track of how many people visit it. Please pass the word out about my web comic. The more people find out about it, the better chance I might actually get to actually make money from this. I could really use the money right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment