Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Power Up Replay 2012: The Future is in the Past Electric Boogaloo


This Friday November 16th, I am going to the UMass Dartmouth Gaming Society's annual Power Up charity event. They collect toy and money donations for the Boys and Girls' Club as a fee. Students and Alumni get to play video games, Magic the Gathering, and other games at certain stations. It will be held from 6:00 that Friday night to 11:45 the next morning. I won't be able to stay for the entire event because I have work, but I will stay as long as possibly can. I will have pictures and will write up a post about this event.

I have been to this event in the past and I have had an awesome time. I suggest if you are in a club of some sort, you should suggest something like this event to help out others.

No comments:

Post a Comment