Friday, November 2, 2012

Page 34 of Zheph Skyre & That's Entertainment Halloween Monster Mash

Here is page 34 of my Zheph Skyre web comic. There maybe some things I want to change in this, but that can wait until I print out this webcomic into books to sell.


Jahovac is not fazed at all by having his cloak burned. So why would Zheph set it on fire, and what is glowing in his staff?

That's Entertainment was supposed to have a Halloween party last Monday, but due to Hurricane Sandy it was postponed for this Monday November 5th at 6:00. It will be at Elm Draught House in Millbury, MA. There will be a free theatrical showing of Ghostbusters and Beetlejuice, raffles, candy, and more. Tickets are availible at the Park Ave. Worcester store, and are limited. I am going, and I bet it will be a good time like the Godzilla Double Feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment