Friday, December 21, 2012

Satyr, Fairy, Break in Web Comic, & What is to Come


I was not able to finish the next page of the Zheph Skyre web comic, but I was able to upload this sketch drawing I made of my own version of a satyr and a fairy. I am sorry, but these past few pages have required a lot of detail. I don't believe the next few will though.

For both instances of these mythological creatures, they have less human features than most versions of these creatures. The satyr is actually half monkey, half goat. The fairy just has much more insect like features than most fairies. I think I will make fairies of different elements like my dragons.

I am thinking about possibly getting a different domain space for this web comic. Most likely the website will be "www.zhephskyre.com." It would more likely help me get more followers and it would be easier for me to get add space on my web site so that I could make money.

Next week I will make the next page for Monday, get the pages that still need to be colored in, and then go on another break until Friday for Zheph Skyre. The week of New Years Eve will also be a little like this. I'm not entirely sure which days I can update this blog for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment