Monday, December 17, 2012

Zheph Skyre: Pages 44, 45, 46 Have All Been Redone

I have finished up with these three pages of my Zheph Skyre web comic. I know page 44 already had color, but there were some minor details I thought it required.


I added some more flesh color to these two on this page.



This page introduces Princess Marybeth and Cornelia. For a while I was trying to figure out how to make these two characters different from each other than just appearance, because if they both act and behave the same than I might as well just have one princess. I am hoping that I can give these two different personalities as I progress with the story. They will have similarities, but for a good reason.


I am truly happy to reach this point in my web comic. I am finally introducing a particular character that I truly enjoyed making. There are plenty of other characters I am thinking up that I hope to bring to life, but this is a big milestone for me. I regretted not being able to reach this point when I previously tried to make this web comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment