Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas, Web Comic Sketch, & My Mom's Gift

Christmas was very relaxing. I hung out with family for 3 days, got some interesting presents, ate a lot of food, and relaxed. The holiday season prior to Christmas was actually a little stressful.


Happy Holidays! I decided to post this sketch yesterday on my Zheph Skyre web comic page. It is the entire current cast all wearing reindeer antlers, with Zheph wearing Rudolph's nose. I thought it would be funny.

My web comic will be updated this Friday. I am hoping to upload a colored picture of the last page I made.


I gave this acrylic painting of our dog to my mother. In the photograph I took for this painting, there was the pellet stove and wires in the background. I was wondering what to put in the background until my friend Liz suggested a Christmas tree. I decided to have my mom's smaller tree in the background because she likes it more. It is decorated with the more serious decorations while the larger holds everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment