Friday, March 2, 2012

11 Second Club Sketch #3

I decided to make some sketches of possible characters for my next 11 Second Club submission. I realized that a sketch of any characters might help make it easier when I animate it in the end. I have to start with the basics which is probably why I didn't succeed in the previous month. I am still working on finishing that animation.

I listened to the audio this month and I am glad it is in English this time. Maybe I should have looked up where the audio clip was from at the time so that I could translate it, but in the end it should help a lot more knowing exactly what sounds are coming out of the character's mouth. You can't get accurate mouth movement without knowing how to pronounce each word.

The audio clip had to deal with measuring, so I began to think of construction. I didn't want to make an animation with a construction worker because that would be too boring. I was thinking of beavers building dams, babies building with blocks, and then I thought of Egyptians building the Great Pyramids. I decided to go with the Egyptians because I know I can make a humorous animated scene with a certain scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment