Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cell Phone



I just got a new cell phone the other day because it fell into some slush and the audio went dead. I had a flip phone and traded it in for the next upgrade. My new phone has better texting capabilities and a better camera. These are both improvements I look forward to.

I didn't feel the need to get a touch screen phone with data storage that costs an extra $30 a month. It just doesn't seem necessary to me since I have a Wii, an Ipod Nano, and a computer. All I required was a phone really, though the texting and camera might come in handy sometimes for important messages.

I just want to suggest everyone to stop and think about getting the next latest thing in technology. Is it really necessary? Is it a good idea to spend lots of money on one item that was originally just invented to help us make calls to people away from our homes?

Our phones might not last that long anyways along with most of our technology. There is an article about scientists discovering that the Sun giving off solar flares that will emit radiation towards Earth. This radiation has hit Earth before and it had damaged radios nearly a century ago. Think about all the technology that has been made now...

No comments:

Post a Comment