Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Hampshire

Just letting everyone know I had a good time in New Hampshire last weekend, now that I have a chance to write about it.

Friday was a little harsh with the snowboarding because there were a lot of ice and bare spots on Mount Sunapee, but it was still enjoyable since I had only been on Mount Wachusett. Mount Sunapee is bigger, so there was plenty more mountain to snowboard on. This was the first time I had ever tried a double black diamond, but unfortunately that area was the most iciest, steepest of them all. I found it impossible to turn.

Saturday was very good at Dartmouth Skiway all thanks to an unpredicted snow storm that hit New Hampshire on Friday night. Snowboarding is awesome on fresh 3 inches of snow! There were two hills to snowboard down and I enjoyed them both. I was disappointed to some trails closed, but we were lucky to have this much snow anywhere. This was the most snowboarding I had done in a day and I was beat by the end of it!

There was a brick oven pizza place we visited and a church roast beef dinner that we took part in as well. There is always something to do wherever you go. Remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment