Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Hamshire

I'm going to New Hampshire tonight to go snowboarding at Mount Sunapee on Friday and Dartmouth Skiway on Saturday with my dad and uncle. I'm very glad to have a chance to snowboard somewhere else than Mount Wachusett this season.

Mount Wachusett is small, though when I started snowboarding I thought I would never want to try a larger, steeper mountain. Now that I have plenty of experience with that mountain, I am just wondering how other mountains are in comparison.

I have a list of museums that my work card will allow me free admittance like the Museum of Art at the University of New Hampshire, Aidron Duckworth Art Museum and Trust, the Currier Museum of Art, the Hood Museum of Art, and the Seacoast Science Center. It depends on what time I come back from the mountain on Friday or if it rains. I will have to check with my uncle to see if any of these are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment