Friday, March 30, 2012

Anime Conventions

Next Week is Anime Boston 2012 and also PAX East 2012, which is a convention for video games. I am currently signed up for Anime Boston for all three days, but I plan to go to PAX East for Saturday too. They are both in Boston just down the road from each other.


Here are two cosplayers from a past year at Anime Boston. This image was provided by publishersweekly.com.

I am also planning to go to Connecticon 2012. It is going to be from July 13th to 15th. Hopefully they will accept me for their Artists' Collony. I know they have not began the registration for that since they have it on their website. It also just happens to be on my 26th birthday! Also, Doug Walker from That Guy With the Glasses will be there, so I am looking forward to that.

I might also go to New York's ComicCon in October, but I am not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment