Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chocolates & Anime Boston


(This image is from godiva.com.)

I have recently made a batch of chocolates again. The four flavors are mint crunch, peanut butter, raspberry vanilla, and orange vanilla. Last time the peanut butter chocolates were perfect, but the other three were just a complete mess. Last time I tried making the cream filled centers of the mint, raspberry and orange with milk instead of condensed milk, and I found out this time just how different those two types are. It is necessary to read up on certain recipes even if you don't follow it completely.

I know Valentine's Day has already passed, but I still feel like I owe a few close ones some treats. Also, I hope to sell a few of this perfected batch.

Anime Boston sent me an email declaring that the Artist Alley is full and that the only way anyone else can get a space is if more people drop out or are willing to share a table. I think I might just go to PAX East instead at this rate. I have been to Animke Boston for years, but maybe a change of pace would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment