Thursday, April 26, 2012

Art Genesis & Tineye.com


Tonight I will be attending the Art Gallery Exhibition Opening for Art Genesis. I don't mind missing out on Magic the Gathering since this is a good way for me to try to branch out in the art community as well as supporting fellow artists who I work with at the Museum. I will write another post on Monday about it.

I was able to successfully find out the sources to those pictures I found online thanks to a special website someone suggested for me, because when I tried to Google search the image subjects the search engine only showed me my own pictures on my website. The website is http://www.tineye.com/ and it is really easy to use. As long as you have a copy of the image on your computer, you can upload it to the search engine and it will come up with the results. I might have not originally gotten the images from the websites I found, but I am satisfied with at least crediting other websites for the images I am using.

No comments:

Post a Comment