Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anime Boston Tomorrow

Tomorrow after work I will be going to Anime Boston 2012. If you have heard, it is from Friday to Sunday at noon, but since the registration lines get to be so long every year they have the Haynes Convention Center open an evening early just so that people can get their passes and skip on the lines. It has gotten that ridiculous. I had waited one year in line for nearly three hours even after preregistering online. The line is just for a machine to scan the bar code on your printed registration form and then they print out the badge. It can get ridiculously long with 10 thousand people.

I keep forgetting to bring my camera each year, so I never seem to have any photos to share, but this year I will take photos with my camera. They probably won't be the best pictures in the world, but I can at least share them online with good enough resolution.

I have tried to get an Artists' Alley Table this year, but they ran out of space very quickly. This morning I got an email that one table is open because there was one drop, but you have to purchase the table space at the convention. If only I had known sooner and I could have prepared something special. It still might be a long shot, and the only thing I might be able to do is Anime charactactures. I will at least bring my business cards so that hopefully I can get a space next year.

PAX East will also be this weekend. It is a smaller convention so unfortunately they had a limited registration number. I'm a little sad that I will be missing out on that.

I have been revising a cosplay outfit that I will wear to this year's Anime Boston. I will show a picture of it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment