Monday, June 18, 2012

Netheus New Sketch


Here's a new sketch of Netheus I drew from my Zheph Skyre series. I am very pleased with the latest changes to this design of him in this form. I have decided to simplify certain details in his armor and his wings as you can see from a previous design of him. I decided he doesn't need as much armor as I had originally intended because he is quite agile in my concept of him. As you can see, I have replaced some of these weird shoulder/head pad things with spiky hair and I believe that would work better with the wings. It is much more clear in this sketch that the blades on his arm can turn. I decided on this concept to allow him to change his fighting style during battle. The color scheme will also be different here. Netheus will mostly be composed of white with subtle parts of red for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment