Thursday, June 28, 2012

11 Second Club June 2012 Entry


I feel proud about myself, for I finally have made a complete 11 second animation for the website contest in a month. I didn't even need the extra day most months have! There were a lot of reasons why this animation took less time than my other animations.


I used basic shapes for the head, hands, and chest in Flash and moved them around with basic animation. You might be able to see that throughout the animation. I wanted to keep better track of how large body parts are to each other, and this was the easiest method.


I also felt more motivated to complete this animation because the audio clip is amazing. This speech from "Mad Max: Thunder-Dome," is very eccentric, and the subject matter is more appealing to my tastes.


This is perhaps the best animation I have done for this contest, and it is the only one I have managed to finish. I hope I will at least get a good rank in the voting part.

No comments:

Post a Comment